Final Project Update!
Hey guys,
For my project I’ve been posting on Instagram and twitter pictures and videos relating to gun control. My general goal is informing the public about gun control and basically use the information I post to formulate their own opinion. As part of my project I will be interviewing different people with different backgrounds asking them three questions as posted below. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you haven’t yet follow my accounts at @enoughtalkinact or click the links below!
Interview Questions:
- What is your interpretation of gun control and do you support it or not?
- What is your stance on guns and the second amendment?
- What is your solution to the issue of gun violence in America?
My questions to you guys:
- Are there any questions that I should add for the interviews? Can I improve my questions in any way?
- Is there more I should do to make my project more powerful?


No comments:
Post a Comment