Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Plot Twist on the Roaring 20's

Final Update:

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to get anyone to help me with my skit to I had to go with a Plan.

-For the Flappers I will handmade an important object that symbolizes flappers in general. The option was I will try to re make would be 

-For the Jazz age I will draw a Silhouette of Miles Davis which is a huge musician when it came to the Jazz age. The silhouette would be drawn on a canvas. I had not yet started but I know I will incorporate some of this lyrics into the canvas may it flow on the outline of the sihoutte or on blank white space. 

-For the Prohibition, I took an empty bottle of wine with a tab bit in the bottle representing once alcohol enters the human body you will never be pure again and they action that was done during intoxication will always be in your head. I went around many students and even adults and I asked them if they would be able to participate in my project.
 I asked the participate three questions. The objective it to answer one out of the three.   
     1.) Elaborate on a black story you been through when you where intoxicated. 
     2.) Why do you choice to drink?
     3.) Name any Pros or Cons when it comes to drinking.
The goal is to full up the bottle. The bottle is all black because this is a dark period or a dark story that you are writing about and putting it into the bottle. Hopefully when you transfer the dark story into to the bottle it will clear your mind. Also, this is letting the participate known there are more people out there that possible been through the same thing as them. This can also be labeled as a Mindful Awareness. For those that do not know What Mindfulness is when a person lives in the moment and tents to forget about the pass but also try to highlight the pass so it does not reoccur. As everyone knows when you bottle something up sooner or later it will tip over or explode. So I will doing to either throw it into the recycling bin or smash the bottle so everything in the bottle is shattered. By destroying the bottle it signifies that the dark storied are all shattered and should never be spoked about again but always in the conscience of the individual so it does not reoccur.

No comments:

Post a Comment